Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Veronica Mars Middle Finger GIF

do OFF PEARL!

mrssavage23

Apr 13, 2024
essex
It’s lovely to know my names being thrown around again 🤦‍♀️🤣 I never have and never would be part of PLM 🤷‍♀️ if you want to run with the narrative then go for it but you’ll never find proof because it’s not there 🤔 if anyone has something they wanna know just message me 🤯 I’ve always been an oversharer & spoke too much, talking about me here just gets you fed poison from people who longer sit at my table 🫶🏻
Feel famous tho 💅
ROOTS 🤪

tubs

Apr 4, 2024
Royston Vasey
It’s lovely to know my names being thrown around again 🤦‍♀️🤣 I never have and never would be part of PLM 🤷‍♀️ if you want to run with the narrative then go for it but you’ll never find proof because it’s not there 🤔 if anyone has something they wanna know just message me 🤯 I’ve always been an oversharer & spoke too much, talking about me here just gets you fed poison from people who longer sit at my table 🫶🏻
Feel famous tho 💅
ROOTS 🤪
You do love sitting with plm and bitching about people though

Reactions: Napolean
Nov 10, 2023
Feel famous tho 💅
ROOTS 🤪
I haven’t got a clue who you are tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.