Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Don’t come in here speaking to her like that, your the soft t who put a comment in angies live when people were talking about PLM. Your the one who had 1 fing screenshot of said message put in here and then come fing running in here with your mouth. Which btw, in doing so you’ve just highlighted to me that you must still be In touch with someone from back in the day when you sat with PLM in boxes with Kendra, kazzy and you was in with the other savage (man). We all know the fs keep trying to come in here for us to put them on the ignore list and you’re going to join them. I’m the one who said I remember you, mainly from back when you sat in boxes on lesbian tiktok with the jones sisters, you disappeared for a bit then you showed up on my FYP holding lives chatting the most about people in plm and about doxxing.
You know the saying if you lie with dogs your bound to get fleas!
So off you pop back to kazzys clapper or johnnys banterland discord where you belong
Told You So Mic Drop GIF by FullMag

Feb 28, 2024
What they need to do with red,alex,evil queen,peal etc is the human centipede as they are that far up each other's arses they might aswell be attached sick of the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 12Spring34
Status
Not open for further replies.