Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Peanut Butter Running GIF by Jif

Gracie says ā€œ iā€™m so pleased for Ricky and happy Already Clear is gifting himā€

Are you?

If Already Clear was gifting Gracie and the small creators she manages, she would not be in hysterics. FACT.

Sheā€™s jealous. Thatā€™s the long and short of it.
Maybe if she worked on her personality and didnā€™t act like a spoilt toddler that s itā€™s nappy she would be liked by the big gifters and recyclers

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Anyone need a class in master manipulation watch Gracie now šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ . How she has the nerve to call anyone out is beyond unbelievable. Her whole persona is money. Her life is funded by her "community". How much more does she want to bleed out of these people ffs. And not the tears. And these idiots still gifting her. I'm really trying hard not to say they deserve to be rinsed by this beg.

Um the bottom comment...also i thought tony was all for protecting children but plasters his all over the app. Theres being proud off your child but plastering them on social media for a world of wrong uns to see is achieving what exactly? Tony your the biggest hypocrit on the app!
Screenshot_20240414-145717_TikTok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.