Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Tried reading all posts but decided I couldn't be bothered 🤣
Just wanna say, I kinda feel comfortable in here, I like it, Tried other threads, felt awkward but I like it in here, I like people telling me off when I talk s but then they don't hold it against me, I like having different opinions and that being ok and we can voice them or agree to disagree, I like being a bit naughty and I like making AI pictures more than doing diamond art. I know this is a bit slushy and I apologise but I feel I can be me in here and accepted for it, so yup.
Now go do off you lot before I start sobbing 😭
You are risking Big Chonky coming for you with this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Just wanna say, I kinda feel comfortable in here, I like it, Tried other threads, felt awkward but I like it in here, I like people telling me off when I talk s but then they don't hold it against me, I like having different opinions and that being ok and we can voice them or agree to disagree, I like being a bit naughty and I like making AI pictures more than doing diamond art. I know this is a bit slushy and I apologise but I feel I can be me in here and accepted for it, so yup.
That’s good after all that s on TT

Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
I’m so sorry and I hope you take this the right way but you write like a very small furious child. You’re coming across as wildly dramatic
leave her alone chonky
Watch Watching You GIF by EffiCon GmbH & Co.KG
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Shut up t.

Joke - but I can’t say nice things to strangers online haha. And I only ever took the piss so you could fit in the right way 😈😇

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Ngl same, I would be so lost on all this without this thread so I’m thankful to be able to come here and be like “who tf is xyz person” bc otherwise I wouldn’t have a clue I never watched the lives before and literally only caught them when the 💩 kicked off on the back of Pearl being a racist f now there’s a million new characters and who tf could keep up with that as well as accusations being thrown left and right. Plus it helps that there’s somewhere we can all keep track of these skeezy a-holes for their downright vile crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.