Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Why are you telling her to stop speaking it's not like this isn't a public forum you lot are fing freaks no wonder people block you
It was more so for the confusion it was pissing me off and I wanted them to get back to slagging cockinthemouth
rick james superfreak GIF

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Has Pearl lost her burger van or something? Haven't noticed any van lives recently and she's always on late night now. Did she quit it to be a tiktok beg or after her racism is she afraid of being on show πŸ€”
Oh I reckon you’re prob right she’s prob taken a bit of time off in case anyone calls her out? She deserves to be squirming and having a terrible time.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster πŸ’©
Do u guys want me to leave? Cus I don’t want to keep defending myself telling u all I’m not miss red, J, cockerfuckingpoo, Alex anyone associated with them people because honestly I’m not, I made a bad joke today saying I liked cockerpoo it backfired massively and since then I’ve had people think I’m one of them πŸ˜” before I made that comment nobody even questioned me? again if u actually wanna no who I am message me and I’ll send u who I am I’ve nothing to hide honestly? I love being here and it’s helped me so much I wish I’d commented sooner, I’ve had this account since last year and I was a silent watcher, and decided to join in as I loved reading and watching what u did please let me no πŸ™πŸ™

Do u guys want me to leave? Cus I don’t want to keep defending myself telling u all I’m not miss red, J, cockerfuckingpoo, Alex anyone associated with them people because honestly I’m not, I made a bad joke today saying I liked cockerpoo it backfired massively and since then I’ve had people think I’m one of them πŸ˜” before I made that comment nobody even questioned me? again if u actually wanna no who I am message me and I’ll send u who I am I’ve nothing to hide honestly? I love being here and it’s helped me so much I wish I’d commented sooner, I’ve had this account since last year and I was a silent watcher, and decided to join in as I loved reading and watching what u did please let me no πŸ™πŸ™
Don't leave πŸ˜‚, just tell people to do off 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.