Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Then take it to dms? Why are we theorising who’s who? Amongst each other as well?
Especially when so many are arguing between themselves in here and then others are threatening to dox 😂

Considering Tony is all on my profile like a hawk it’s a tad dangerous to throw any names out there when you have no idea of anything for certain.

Frankly I’m a bit disappointed because I thought collectively we were working well as but the last day or so things have been weird in here.
I have two answers:

If you are Jodie:

You can’t tell off other people for putting you in danger.
-You decided to come off the app after some mix up with your friends, and make an account exposing tiktokers some of whom have connections to your circle

You chose to expose someone that in your own words is dangerous.

You then joined a forum where both they and you have been discussed, and you joined in on it all.

You then tell off the forum for “not working together well” as they discuss and speculate people like (Jodie) joining with weird alterjor motives and thus the conversations becoming meta and disjointed.

You’re your own worst enemy for taking a risk you can’t hack of making an exposure account and then going as close to the fire as possible but having a go at the fire for burning you.

If you’re not Jodie:
Stop being so OTT about being asked if you’re Jodie and say you’re not

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I want to apologise to everyone for bringing this to the thread which I now have. Didn't think taking it to the DMs was necessary as anything said there could be done in front of everyone. I also didn't find it fair taking them to a thread in which they never had been a part of and labelling them in there. I also hate bullshitting and people who can't even take accountability yet expect others too... I felt it was a simple and fair question with other people questioning it and similar merged videos being formed together.

I don't care who you are, if you have lied, manipulated I will call you out. We are grown adults.
If I follow this all the way back, will I give a do either way?

I'll accept your sorry if I don't have to go back 80 pages and find out I don't give a do.
We Cool All Good GIF by VH1

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
I have two answers:

If you are Jodie:

You can’t tell off other people for putting you in danger.
-You decided to come off the app after some mix up with your friends, and make an account exposing tiktokers some of whom have connections to your circle

You chose to expose someone that in your own words is dangerous.

You then joined a forum where both they and you have been discussed, and you joined in on it all.

You then tell off the forum for “not working together well” as they discuss and speculate people like (Jodie) joining with weird alterjor motives and thus the conversations becoming meta and disjointed.

You’re your own worst enemy for taking a risk you can’t hack of making an exposure account and then going as close to the fire as possible but having a go at the fire for burning you.

If you’re not Jodie:
Stop being so OTT about being asked if you’re Jodie and say you’re not
Mic drop 👏

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I suppose if they were to make friendships and attempt things privately, to try and get info? What would they get though, more opinions to hurt their feelings? 😭
•Infiltration (which would massage their over-inflated egos)
•Information
•’Evidence’ which they take out of context in order to manipulate
•Possible sympathy (they might think)
•A way to say “Haha, we were trolling you too.”

Look at it this way, Alex himself said he was going to assemble (in his own words) a ‘troll army’ - perhaps I’m being paranoid but they’re low enough to try and pull that kind of move.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
If I follow this all the way back, will I give a do either way?

I'll accept your sorry if I don't have to go back 80 pages and find out I don't give a do.
We Cool All Good GIF by VH1
Don't worry about reading it all! Its got its own thread about the s that was called out about said person 👏 i just thought i be direct and ask a simple question And its blown up 😆

Reactions: deadwood
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
•Infiltration (which would massage their over-inflated egos)
•Information
•’Evidence’ which they take out of context in order to manipulate
•Possible sympathy (they might think)
•A way to say “Haha, we were trolling you to.”

Look at it this way, Alex himself said he was going to assemble (in his own words) a ‘troll army’ - perhaps I’m being paranoid but they’re low enough to try and pull that kind of move.
I didn’t think about it deeply but when you put it like that, it’s possible. Maybe Alex is trying to recruit us 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.