Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
If the racist comments affected you as just a listener they will act! It is all malicious comms. That is a bare minimum to it! So if anyone here was offended by tams comments, please report it even if it is not directly aimed at you! It was done on a social media platform where a few thousand probably viewed it in real time and then more once it’s uploaded on many accounts.
No, malicious comms are when something is aimed directly at you! I am not saying people aren't affected but being affected and being a victim of a criminal offence are very different.
I have no issue with people reporting, Kent Police have a good online reporting system but don't expect them to break down her door tonight to nick her. I am talking as someone who has actually reported her for criminal behaviour towards me directly and they are still looking at the evidence and haven't arrested her for it (yet)

I found miss Js Reddit account 😈🤣 also I found the reason Tony won’t go for miss red and it involves tam🤣🤣🤣
I have 2 videos of red talking about tony which would of come after this I'd assume I'll upload them

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Just made this for Chloe with the black hearts, I’m sorry I was a bit mean on here the other day, I actually think you’re ok. Apologies ☺️🤎
IMG_3531.jpeg

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
No, malicious comms are when something is aimed directly at you! I am not saying people aren't affected but being affected and being a victim of a criminal offence are very different.
I have no issue with people reporting, Kent Police have a good online reporting system but don't expect them to break down her door tonight to nick her. I am talking as someone who has actually reported her for criminal behaviour towards me directly and they are still looking at the evidence and haven't arrested her for it (yet)
That is incorrect! If the person is on a live and there are viewers, even if the content is not directed at someone specifically, but the contents of the live is grossly offensive, and is reported to police by a viewer, it is still malicious comms, as well as being racist in tam instance!

Status
Not open for further replies.