Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Na I'm not subbing just to see what they have on Tony. It's not that deep for me. Other people I can troll.

Over It Im Done GIF
Tbh, if people are on sub only I’m sure you can just search their name and it’ll come up in a square box in FYP where you can watch.

Like do I’m subbing.
They’re promising us we are going to be sickened, yet doing it for monetary gain? Nah

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Tbh, if people are on sub only I’m sure you can just search their name and it’ll come up in a square box in FYP where you can watch.

Like do I’m subbing.
They’re promising us we are going to be sickened, yet doing it for monetary gain? Nah
You took the words right out of my mouth. They will end up having a live with the 2 of them in it and the rest of us on the outside looking in.

PorkyPies

Mar 15, 2024
Kuala Lumpur
There’s an awareness on that Scottish bird @thrivingthruhate and she’s in the box, on @sarah101-backup live …trigger warning because she’s talking about the 15 year old and what happened. Not sure if anyone is interested
edit . Its that life coach

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I really want to get pro on this video app so I can to do different videos with peoples faces on.
It’s £20 for a month and like, a b is not rich like these top creators so I’m not paying it.

I feel like I’m judging myself by asking this but if I put my cashapp in a post saying big creators help fund the Pro app or I can’t make sick videos of you anymore, am I a bad beg? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not that I think any of them would help anyway like but I really want the app 🤣
Go in beg battle, make them get into public displays of "i'm so not bothered, I'm gifting her. Aren't I a funny one"

You'll make the money in five minutes. Angie will do it for you. Won't you Angie.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Go in beg battle, make them get into public displays of "i'm so not bothered, I'm gifting her. Aren't I a funny one"

You'll make the money in five minutes. Angie will do it for you. Won't you Angie.
like I hate the whole beg aspect of TikTok, but basically I’m not paying my own money to make the videos 🤣🤣🤣 Angie should just pay for me tbh and if she does I won’t make any overly mean videos about her on the app itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.