Status
Not open for further replies.

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Try Me No Way GIF by Sadie
SHE DID NOT JUST SAY FOLLOW ME

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
God I am sooooo angry 😡 as a person who went thru this and then see someone give an abuser a platform to go and belittle it and make out like it was nothing and oh ya PS I wrote a book thrown in about 5 times to promote it !!! Angie you should be ashamed of yourself!!!!😡😡😡😡
honestly it's all I keep thinking. Imagine my abuser there being her. 🤬🤬🤬

How is her victim feeling seeing her all over the Internet? Yes he's an adult now but no doubt have all kinds of trauma, especially this being so public. She needs off social media. All of it 😡😡😡😡😡

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Why are most of the scores a 2? Is it from tapping the screen and hitting her box? I’m trying to find a reason because why would anyone gift it 😢
They are followers for every followers she gets 2 points. No one has gifted. But NO ONE should be following her ☹️

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
Why they asking her questions? Who cares. Just get the noncy b off your live and stop giving her voice to twist and explain her behaviour. We dont care what your life has been like. Your a dirty noncy b do off. Bad crack from you Angie allowing her this time all for views!

Status
Not open for further replies.