Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
Bit of personal information but I went back to my abuser over and over FOR 6 YEARS! I then spent another 15 years convinced he was a friend from my childhood, I had occasional contact, like informing him I was getting married and introduced him as a friend to my husband and baby when I accidentally bumped into him. When I discovered that he had abused a number of girls I was convinced that I was a witness and not a victim and it took a lot of convincing from the police who explained how groomed I had been and how brainwashed I was by him.
I helped put the prick in jail.
So don't blame your victim you fing nonce.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Stalking convictions from the no contact coach 😂😂
Pun Reaction GIF

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Sorry I’m absolute floored by this. Does anyone think she herself sounds like a narcissist?
She sounds like she’s a complete psycho tbh, she’s not sorry, she doesn’t even recognise what exactly she has done wrong, she has no sympathy for the poor kid and his family who are probably scarred for life. I’m completely in shock.

Mar 17, 2024
the void
How did this t get in the box, anyone know the backstory?
she mentioned when she first got in box that she had been dm'd and asked to go into Angies and Ang replied it was because they (ang n lynz etc) had been watching and thought she should have a chance to tell her side instead of being shouted over as in previous live she was in with fact freak

Status
Not open for further replies.