Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I’m not hushing homophobia either, girl dines at the fish buffet, but I think Taurian is trying to contrast the effects of Pearls comment and how everyone said ‘no she meant it this way’ but everyone is against Taurian using the word cigarette and not listening to her say ‘I meant it this way’ as a way to highlight the way pearl was ‘let off’
Disappointed she went that low tbh 😔 makes her as bad.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
🍑 one beefing with chez. She’s been loving on Kazzy recently
IMG_9992.png

This one?

Feb 29, 2024
I'm not even just saying this for my new found dislike to miss red. But that's the first ever time Iv watched her show and it's piss poor. I can't believe the love she gets for hosting something like that with little to no research, talking about triggering issues and not even firing up so much as a helpline or knowing people's names. Even more baffled that before why people suck up her arse.

Did manage to scrub my kitchen in pure anger though.
You just have to listen to the people who go in her boxes and the stuff they say, to realise that most of these people are dense and lonely! 🤣 I heard someone the other day say her mum passed away and was eluding to the fact they think of miss Red as a mum, and it made me gag!🤣 imagine having red as a mum! I’d be embarrassed!

Status
Not open for further replies.