Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
Angie you have officially sunk to the lowest low you can get! Get off tik tok, take a break & sort yourself out instead of all these fake friends around you pandering over you like a baby & tip toeing around you cause you’ve lost the plot and their all afraid to go against you. Your new mods are ruining your platform along as are you & with a comment chat full of wronguns 🤬🤬

Feb 29, 2024
Apparently Angie never fell out with Alex and Kat, apparently it was all fake, Demi sent Angie all the evidence of Johnny being plm and a couple of others and Angie apparently didn’t care 🤣 Angie been with plm and knew this whole time
To be fair I have too go agree with you 100% but now Angie having her 50 min of fame over this woman dead baby the sick ginger b Angie karma coming Ur way I'll make sure if that you sick do

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
Apparently Angie never fell out with Alex and Kat, apparently it was all fake, Demi sent Angie all the evidence of Johnny being plm and a couple of others and Angie apparently didn’t care 🤣 Angie been with plm and knew this whole time
I 1000 believe that . People who gifted them both was being robbed and they was probably on the phone laughing . Next robbing plan angie & pearl

Only_looking

Mar 5, 2024
So iv been on clapper the last week and messages from johnnys discord was on clapper and he was mocking Angie, I think Demi said last night she was sending Angie everything about Johnny and the plm stuff and Demi said Angie didn’t care so Angie has been with plm for a while but this whole time said she was too scared of them, but wasn’t to scared to ignore all the videos of Johnny doxing kids and dead people 🤣 Angie is a whole mess! We can all see what she is and she clout chases of the nonces and wronguns

Status
Not open for further replies.