Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
So I've been following people back who follow me on my NettieNewt tiktok, people keep sending me stickers and waves
Stop It Christmas Vacation GIF

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
From what I know, panda and the lion King donated 10k to Adam's sanctuary because the dog kennels were falling to bits. The lion King (can't remember his name) was passing through on his travels and unexpectedly stopped off for a visit. Adam had claimed he'd used the whole 10 grand on dog kennels and It turned out he'd used second hand ones that cost next to nothing and he couldn't show receipts for what the rest of the 10k was spent on. (Apart from a couple of vet bills) Then his friend who had helped him to looked after the dogs came forward and told everyone, that hardly nothing was spent on the animal. The beef between them is still ongoing.
It was all over the fyp.
I missed all this wtf 10k that’s madness 😮
Not a penny 😂
damn 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
From what I know, panda and the lion King donated 10k to Adam's sanctuary because the dog kennels were falling to bits. The lion King (can't remember his name) was passing through on his travels and unexpectedly stopped off for a visit. Adam had claimed he'd used the whole 10 grand on dog kennels and It turned out he'd used second hand ones that cost next to nothing and he couldn't show receipts for what the rest of the 10k was spent on. (Apart from a couple of vet bills) Then his friend who had helped him to looked after the dogs came forward and told everyone, that hardly nothing was spent on the animal. The beef between them is still ongoing.
It was all over the fyp.
There's another rescue on TT it's a woman in Spain (I think) I seen a post recently and all the crates where folded and no dogs. All I could work out was that she had been reported. I did comment on post but no one answered

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Status
Not open for further replies.