Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Some are concerned, others, ANGIE, are just pissing herself and this women's extreme suffering
What has she said that’s been suffering? I’ve literally come in the end when she just sounds really vague and maybe drunk. Her accent sounds inconsistent but not too fake. Peiple said it’s Joanna that went to classes for black people but how can we tell.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
1000019184.jpg
oh rhino likes your video @MrsDoubtfire

I had to real life and very lost with a few things. I even decided to have a read on another thread on here about Jodie Leigh? There's about 50 pages give or take, bit of a crazy read and different from all this. Don't know if others have read it? I forget to look at other threads πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I will make an effort to. Hope you had a good day I'm ready to sleep 😴
We've missed a full on day by the sounds of things, so jodie leigh actually joined here for a while under the tt snooper account its head messing stuff and was on tiktok as that also shes a very obsessive character. She told me something via inbox that I'm sure now is probably lies also. I have asked if anyone can give an update fingers crossed someone will be able to update us both 🀞. It's been a weird day but im ok thankyou, hope your ok?

Reactions: Deleted member 1244

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
We've missed a full on day by the sounds of things, so jodie leigh actually joined here for a while under the tt snooper account its head messing stuff and was on tiktok as that also shes a very obsessive character. She told me something via inbox that I'm sure now is probably lies also. I have asked if anyone can give an update fingers crossed someone will be able to update us both 🀞. It's been a weird day but im ok thankyou, hope your ok?
Updated what

Status
Not open for further replies.