Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Why is Luci and her fing songs constantly being shoved down my throat? Rather listen to my parents shag than this pathetic wannabe.
I still want compensation after being forced to listen to that yesterday for the first time - I can’t even compare it to anything…I actually even enjoy being Rick Rolled but being forced to listen to Luci… 😭

Surprised Owl GIF
Sometimes I go a bit too far and I have to think about what the hell im doing. I accidentally made a pregnant looking Jesus and posted it yesterday. I’m losing control

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I've been advised to remove my name but ive actually been made to feel like s. I litrally dont know anyone on tiktok ive always just watched people for about 2 and a half years now, im happy to give my main account name because it doesn't even have a 100 followers, ive never been live or in a box. I don't have friends from tiktok and neither do i inbox people apart from a couple of people from here recently. I joined here from angies (never supported her either i enjoyed watching the car crash) when she was reading comment cafe out it seemed fun and a place to gain confidence to talk. I have never gifted or supported anyone from the app on my actual account including alex i think hes a massive prick. I've sent a few coins from my cc account that I've taken from treasure boxes and sent to the menopause mafia. Regarding the comments i made this evening about him i don't believe its fair to lie in any circumstance which I've always backed people in here when they have been lied about and I've also tried to help people in here to.
do sake now i sound like frankie 🤢 so im fing off to bed im done with today.
Its not fun in here anymore but I'll always still back everyone against these disgusting manipulative men.
I hope you’re ok today, when we come under fire in here - it’s uncomfortable and the energy shifts massively. Take a little time and come back, it’ll blow over 🩵 I myself even said yesterday in that exposure live, I didn’t like Alex but wouldn’t lie on his name. I think most of us are like that, we can’t stand the lies and s behaviour 🩵

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Sometimes I go a bit too far and I have to think about what the hell im doing. I accidentally made a pregnant looking Jesus and posted it yesterday. I’m losing control
I’m also guilty of this…occasionally I go too far - personally I don’t think pregnant Jesus wasn’t too far, I think it was funny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.