Nowhere
Anyone in Paigey’s she’s doing conspiracy theories

Attachments

• IMG_1979.png
    IMG_1979.png
    217.7 KB · Views: 32
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Fishwives actually started in CC. Why is he always stealing material from here he's as bad a brummyarkid with the copied videos
I’m pretty sure it was me or at least I was one of the ppl as I always called people in boxes that. But menopause mafia became the phrase so I stopped using it. Alex will say it was his phrase

Mar 2, 2024

I’m pretty sure it was me or at least I was one of the ppl as I always called people in boxes that. But menopause mafia became the phrase so I stopped using it. Alex will say it was his phrase
I remembered this!! It was either just before or after some t pinched a few of our bants and used them as their own. Unimaginative wankers 🤬

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
He steals a lot because he lacks humour (it doesn’t come across right because there’s no appropriate delivery) and also because he can’t be bothered to do research and likes go pretend he’s smart (like Miss Red)

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
20240417_231308.jpg
I debated quite a while whether I was petty enough to post this and concluded yes I am. As she makes me feel uneducated enough on the daily, i felt quite smug reading this with its minor errors and wanted to help everyone feel smug too. 😏 I'm by no means the spelling police but in this instance 🚔 🚓 👮‍♀️ 🚨
She has her flaws but I think she did a great job standing up for what she believes in. I found watching half of one live with the racist EDL massive exasperating so I don’t know how she managed it.
Do you disagree with her views?

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
She has her flaws but I think she did a great job standing up for what she believes in. I found watching half of one live with the racist EDL massive exasperating so I don’t know how she managed it.
Do you disagree with her views?
I’m going to apologise in advance for this rant:

I disagree with the fact that they expect Pearl to deal with harsh consequences (although I agree with that part) but when it comes to Taurian calling Wayne a cigarette multiple times, she gets away with it because “she didn’t know what it meant” and used it to “describe his appearance”. We all know that Hann knew what she was doing, she was homophobic, and I personally believe the same should be applied in this situation. I’m a massive hater of double standards and that whole situation made my blood boil.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
Hell

I disagree with the fact that they expect Pearl to deal with harsh consequences (although I agree with that part) but when it comes to Hann calling Wayne a cigarette multiple times, she gets away with it because “she didn’t know what it meant” and used it to “describe his appearance”. We all know that Hann knew what she was doing, she was homophobic, and I personally believe the same should be applied in this situation. I’m a massive hater of double standards and that whole situation made my blood boil.
I agree with this re Wayne situation. Though I understood it was Taurian that said it and Han was speaking on her behalf. I was surprised that Hannah was saying things that had been said to her - like “it wasn’t meant like that” or “it’s a phrase for being thin”. She wasn’t hearing the other side, just like Pearl didn’t.

It was a learning experience personally - as someone that is neither gay nor black I could see both the situations to be the same ish… as in i think both of the words are a slur. it was interesting to see that even the educated are still in need of education outside of their own circumstances.

So yeah I see your point and it was really disappointing.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024

I disagree with the fact that they expect Pearl to deal with harsh consequences (although I agree with that part) but when it comes to Hann calling Wayne a cigarette multiple times, she gets away with it because “she didn’t know what it meant” and used it to “describe his appearance”. We all know that Hann knew what she was doing, she was homophobic, and I personally believe the same should be applied in this situation. I’m a massive hater of double standards and that whole situation made my blood boil.
It will come back around, keep finding her homophobic bullshit, keep highlighting it and it will stay in play.

Pearls bigotry has swirled around for a long time, each time more weight, more consequences.
animation physics GIF

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
I agree with this re Wayne situation. Though I understood it was Taurian that said it and Han was speaking on her behalf. I was surprised that Hannah was saying things that had been said to her - like “it wasn’t meant like that” or “it’s a phrase for being thin”. She wasn’t hearing the other side, just like Pearl didn’t.

It was a learning experience personally - as someone that is neither gay nor black I could see both the situations to be the same ish… as in i think both of the words are a slur. it was interesting to see that even the educated are still in need of education outside of their own circumstances.

So yeah I see your point and it was really disappointing.
Oops, thanks for letting me know. I’ve corrected that.

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Status
Not open for further replies.