Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Nobody cares about your boring life. Didn't you have an affair behind said hubby's back 🤔
Shade Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Mar 16, 2024
London
Why do wronguns and their sheep think they can come in here and happily sit amongst us. Dirty scummy gashs. You can’t sit with us. You’re not welcome. do off back to the cretins you came from
I have them.on ignore and sat her laughing at the image of them angry typing and knowing I won't see it so it's a waste of time 🤣🤣🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
There's a Scottish boy called Adam lough who does something similar but probably a lot more tame. Hes 19, most his followers are 15+, Scottish TikTok tried to come for him but the general consensus was he probably should behave himself a bit more as he has a certain type of responsibility as a creator and they kept it moving. No need to accuse him of being a nonce etc.

If Ezekiel is 18, he is a child. Thats not even a young adult. He's a teenager and to me also a child.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Seriously the mother, was as bad, she literally stalked him. She had already had all her money back by she “exposed” him. She literally got paid back, then when he stepped away she launched a hate campaign. He made stupid mistakes, absolutely but every penny has gone where it was meant to.
Would you say financial grooming was a stupid mistake? I read the whole transcript and heard some voice notes. He was a friend of mine and did that I’d never talk to him again

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
“SEND IT TO THE PAPERS”
“CONTACT YOUR AGENCY MANAGERS”
“PROTEST OUTSIDE TIKTOK”

Clearly some Dory style memory going on here from no face if this is his go to every time something happens. The second hand embarrassment of him talking as “we” too. “We have only just found out about him” is this metaphorical “we” the mega hunting team that’s gracing the app with their presence and god like work🥴 CC do more in a day than I’ve seen them do at all.
No face will definitely be doing an awareness about the mentally ill woman who was tormented to do a few nights ago by Angie and her box begs.

That fs time is coming. Hiding in plain sight.

Nov 10, 2023
Let’s be real Angie-

You’ve let that freak Ashlea in your box and she also gifted you.

You’ve had 90% of plm in your boxes.

You had a convicted CSO in your box

You had sobriety Jack in your box multiple times after he exposed himself and stuck vegetables and random stuff up his arse on live.

I’m sure there’s many more. You literally platform wronguns for the views.

Status
Not open for further replies.