Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Toni seems to be getting more and more of an attitude.
IMG_6107.jpeg
IMG_6108.jpeg
IMG_6109.jpeg
Growing some balls I see

Mar 16, 2024
London
Hey guys! I had to join, you have kept me sane over the last few weeks 😅 just saw a bit of Alex's box battles... please tell me someone remembers that meme from years ago with the kid and guy who had model amusement parks and they would sit with a microphone playing music saying "okaaay let's go" cause that's all Alex reminds of 😅
Hi, welcome 👋👋🤎🤎

Reactions: Chicken wings

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I’m fing fuming I really am how that pink hair thing has just totally lied on that guy ok he has beef battles with kids in NO I don’t agree I will report but for to tell absolute lies on him to make out he wants pics that’s so wrong she get that kid hurt and he is a kid ffs he’s 18 I’m fing fuming how that grown arse skank can say lies on him 😡😡😡😡
My dislike of that one grows more everyday

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Just been listening into that Ezekiel and it's just his attitude whilst addressing the Beef Battles.
Then he's going on about "should he reveal how much he made last night" then comes out with
it.

But hey ho! He's going to find that little boy and bless him apparently! :rolleyes:
Yeah he said that mangerment are going to sort it as he can’t but fair play I did type in there don’t have kids in because this why you’re being called out for grooming & the p word but comments flying pass

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I’m just scrolling through TT I’ve seen 6 beef lives all the bloody kids are doing it now ffs , and luci is cam 2 the guy everyone speaking about but she putting her twist to the things he’s saying making him look like he’s wanting pictures of the young kid in hospital when he basically said someone sent him fake pics but luci fing twisting it lying t you are luci I fing hate ppl telling lies it was damn right lie 😡😡 this how s gets twisted luci the lying t
She’s using it for gifts nothing else

Status
Not open for further replies.