Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
@SheilaMilkshake & @I love eating crayons just kiss and make up , it's probably a normal thing that happens when something is taken out of context or the writing isn't as clear because it's written down and not actually said (does that make sense)?
My new frankie! Someone who writes in simple language and makes sense! Can we be buddies please, I need all the help I can get!! 🤣🤣🤣

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
You know what I’m just going to say it and say it clear.

IF YOUR GOING TO BE A t AND TRY BE FUNNY WITH ME I AM GOING TO SWITCH UP
@I love eating crayons

come here on a daily and never have I been nasty or been a dickhead to anyone in this group so I expect the same back. but twice now this person has been snidely with there reply’s towards me for a unknown reason🥱

That’s all, Hope everyone’s having a good day so far☺️
@I love eating crayons here it is 🤦🏽‍♀️

Mar 2, 2024
Moonwalking GIF by Voodoo Ranger

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
No no hold on minute I’ve not said do all or done do all to milkshake or anyone in here
I'm not saying you've done anything , please don't take it like that. I've not personally seen you be horrible to anyone , what I'm saying is sometimes when things are written and not said they can come across differently that's all x

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Because I’ve not been horrible to anyone but I get what you’re saying
I've not seen you be horrible , I'm saying sometimes when things are written they can come across totally in the wrong way , my Mrs can text me and come across really feisty and leading me on , to find out the only place I've been lead to is the fing sofa 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.