Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
@queenb89892

I like her set up. Boxes banging on about that lucy the kid f.

She needs to up her cycle of stories, I'm sure she's been going on about her all day.

Feb 28, 2024
USA
I totally understand , and if we do feel a bit hacked off we're all free to air it out ,nothing wrong with that what so ever , things do get tangled a lot though at times and I'd hate to think people feel they can't express how they feel x
True words☺️ some people love nothing more than to see people argue for them own entertainment purposes that’s why I won’t air too much on here I would rather have it out in private. When I posted earlier it was a general statement to who ever it may concern, if you come with sty attitude expect it in return😕 I’m not nasty in the slightest and I wouldn’t want to unknowingly make anyone feel s! I also agree with @MrsDoubtfire you give out good dad vibes😄x

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
L
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office
Check my tiktok story it's a video of him and I assume his mrs role playing situations about his ex 😭😭

May 29, 2023
Oh my god….. this is perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect.
How have I swerved this one for so long? 🤣 this is “the angie” on Lou’s thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I live under a rock 🤣 sorry guys

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Oh my god….. this is perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect.
How have I swerved this one for so long? 🤣 this is “the angie” on Lou’s thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I live under a rock 🤣 sorry guys
Having a flashback of when I wandered into the Stephanie Vavron thread a couple of hours ago and they asked me who Angie is.

Who's Lou?

May 29, 2023
Having a flashback of when I wandered into the Stephanie Vavron thread a couple of hours ago and they asked me who Angie is.

Who's Lou?
Haha….. it’s hell a read but the bumps twists and turns are well worth it….. although ill save your time, and summarise for you….. she’s a begging addict who goes live whilst trying to unalive herself through drugs! It terrifies me to watch….. recovering addict over here, but it hit home seeing how fast you spiral. That was me! Sorry for derailing the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.