Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2024
South Wales UK
www.tiktok.com
Pahahahah never in a million years would any of us lower ourselves to even piss on Fiesty if she was on fire 😂 Has someone put a sign up saying we collect cretins and hags? We all need dettol baths at this point 🤮
So it's ok for me to block you all the next time I'm a mod for her then. Because why on earth would you even want to watch her 🤔

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Nov 10, 2023
You said I haven't seen a bath sponge in yrs is a racist comment against the colour of my skin!! Rather ironic that you have called others racist. Yet here you are, being a racist yourself!
I’m not as nice as MrsD. I’m just gonna say do off. If your mod for fiesty then you support her. Fiesty is freinds with people like frosty. You’re all a bunch of twats.

Feb 29, 2024
You said I haven't seen a bath sponge in yrs is a racist comment against the colour of my skin!! Rather ironic that you have called others racist. Yet here you are, being a racist yourself!
How is telling you to have a wash racist? I would douse myself in acid to clean myself if I had been anywhere near feisty, especially if I was up her gammy rancid arsehole like you!

Feb 29, 2024
I might declare war on the Vavron thread they are saying she probably runs the website cause nothing gets deleted etc, but she's not Welsh and we run the website
mel gibson braveheart GIF
Wait I thought we had the biggest thread and were the rulers of comment cafe 😭
(I never leave this thread so I wouldn’t have a clue) but anyway…. THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Wait I thought we had the biggest thread and were the rulers of comment cafe 😭
(I never leave this thread so I wouldn’t have a clue) but anyway…. THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA
People are getting doxed and instead of just ignoring it they are feeding the trolls with mad story's and getting even more doxxed. Saying report it Vavron owns the thread probably which is probs a joke but I advised them nothing really gets deleted here. It's not like tattle and one person got excited thinking I was over there to join them and was like "yassss look Stephanie someone's here to read your thread" 😭 anyways they got weird and thought I was saying they can dox people back 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.