Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
⚠️ WARNING IMAGES OF DV ⚠️ STOP CALLING VICTIMS LIARS THIS IS PUBLIC BY THE WAY I WAS SENT THE EXPOSING PAGE
Screenshot_20240419-145318_Facebook.jpg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
This chat is to voice your opinion so don't hate lol has much has I think he's a t for wot he sed to the ladies .. but I do believe him with this ex sorry that's just my opinion.... please don't hate on me lol xx
I won’t hate of course but I hope that as time goes on and more evidence is revealed you’ll be able to see the truth…

I just commented above that I Investigated the Irish crime and I believe it to be a different man.

However I am listening to first hand accounts and now even some voicemails so I believe his ex family.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Do you know what really fs me off how can everyone be wrong JR, queenboo, bryony ect all telling the same things. Tony your nothing but a done out beg like the rest of your protectors
I went into a live earlier and briefly mentioned “cult” mindset. People are so in adoration of Tony (or their chosen “creator”) that they lose all ability to critique them. Even when presented with conclusive evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.