Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
look if we cant say as a group what pisses us off about us we are
Divide And Conquer Win GIF by Creative Courage
we need to do that and be stronger and wittier and the best and support just saying sorry not sorry :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😘

Reactions: Deleted member 2984
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
This really is just large group of people with predatory behaviours against minority groups and children. Every single one of them is questionable. I can't stand TJ he's well spoken but he always seems to jump in and "defend what someone means" no they meant it exactly how they said it.

I left I'm sick of being forced to listen to Lucis s music.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
You know what really fs me off, the fact these women have came forward to let people know tony is a massive abuser and people like Angie are demoralising her and putting her through more mental s by questioning everything when its visibly there! What a bunch of absolute fs. Angie give your head a wobble and take yourself for a long walk off a short peer.

Chunkz

Apr 15, 2024
Rochdale
This really is just large group of people with predatory behaviours against minority groups and children. Every single one of them is questionable. I can't stand TJ he's well spoken but he always seems to jump in and "defend what someone means" no they meant it exactly how they said it.

There is a reason Luci isn’t signed it’s because she’s fing s!!!

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom

Rather stick pins in my eyes then listen to her s voice

Status
Not open for further replies.