Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
Thanks for putting things right guys snd having my back! I dont even know her sons name and if i did the last thing i would be doing is googling her child and putting it in a place where we call people out for it. I am actually hurt about this cant lie.. love & appreciate you all. My comments in here are tame compared to some of you however seems no fs or apologies are given 🤬

Feb 29, 2024
Thanks for putting things right guys snd having my back! I dont even know her sons name and if i did the last thing i would be doing is googling her child and putting it in a place where we call people out for it. I am actually hurt about this cant lie.. love & appreciate you all. My comments in here are tame compared to some of you however seems no fs or apologies are given 🤬
Oh dear what have I missed 🥺 is it someone in here that I need to watch out for

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Mar 23, 2024
China
THEY DID NOT PUT YOUR INFORMATION NOR YOUR SONS INFORMATION NOR DID THEY PUT THE GFM ALL THEY DID WAS WROTE ABOUT IT
Screenshot_20240419-205858_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240419-205905_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240419-205912_Chrome.jpg
Ooohhh what’s going on now? 😩🤣

Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You
So her tiktok @ that is her sons name so she's been dramatic by saying you wrote her sons name because thats her account name 🤦🏻‍♀️, don't be upset honestly you can't delete from here and if we know your telling the truth then we are able to have your back ❤ i think zia had your back to shock

Mar 23, 2024
China
This is all @PickledOnions said. I’ve searched and saw no evidence of googling or name dropping of kids.
IMG_6199.jpeg
I asked this the other day as when we all went in live mason was going at cc and shouting at us and I have no idea who she is or the back story but she was already saying “cc has done this and this” I obviously checked and found nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Feb 28, 2024
So her tiktok @ that is her sons name so she's been dramatic by saying you wrote her sons name because thats her account name 🤦🏻‍♀️, don't be upset honestly you can't delete from here and if we know your telling the truth then we are able to have your back ❤ i think zia had your back to shock
Whos live is it

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Never has her son name been mentioned ( only herself ) since I joined anyway I haven’t seen I’ve been here since march . She’s an awful attention seeker and she’s fond of the wine 🍷 like Angie so let her call me out on that I don’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.