Status
Not open for further replies.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
here he is Woman hater Wayne
1709668371008.png

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
Hang on has she fallen out with COPD Charlie? And has she made up with Alex yet, I saw him last night get taken offline by the fishwives gatekeeping his meltdown and haven’t been online since so I have no idea what’s going on
The big friendship as ended . If your dm is open close it asap Alex is been doing the rounds .

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
rumour is alex suppose be coming on tonight we just waiting
Oh for gods sake I was catching up on great pottery throw down but I guess I’ll have to watch Angie instead. I’m still annoyed that Alex’s breakdown was cut short by those selfish gossip blobs. It’s going to start to get confusing if they all start switching teams! Is COPD Charlie out?

• Haha
Reactions: Cantbeliveit

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Oh for gods sake I was catching up on great pottery throw down but I guess I’ll have to watch Angie instead. I’m still annoyed that Alex’s breakdown was cut short by those selfish gossip blobs. It’s going to start to get confusing if they all start switching teams! Is COPD Charlie out?
yea charlies out angies going police not to out him out for leaking the clapper vids n recording them bcos charlies been talking about her not sure what started the break up. Hope Alex b on soon to reveal who the snitch is that msgs Toni yday

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Sorry why have they fallen out? Also are we sure these lives aren’t repeats - you could literally play a live from 3 weeks ago and it would sound identical just replace some names🤣
I'm trying to keep up, BUT I think it's started when they tried to warn her about Zia...she pushed people out one by one and then got jealous because people went into Charlies box... I THINK

Status
Not open for further replies.