Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
This fiasco with this dude and the beef battles , the people speaking out about it now just come across as jealous , all they keep mentioning is numbers , is Luke jealous because he gets a few thousand at a push in his lives ? The likes of him would cream his pants if he had that many in his lives , but they're not because they're not interesting. You all had a point when you called it out to a degree , but you all sit with gifts on still and have no moral compass at all.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Good morning 🙏

Shocker Red is TAKING A DAY OFF to spend with Simon. At this stage it should only be announced she's TAKING A DAY ON yet they claim she has the "10am slot". She barely skims FYP news, her platform at this stage is a love bomb on herself. Time for her to retire, she can't handle it.

The angry little man, Lukethestandin, is on, it's too early for his abuse 😑 and begging for heart me's every 2 minutes.

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
This fiasco with this dude and the beef battles , the people speaking out about it now just come across as jealous , all they keep mentioning is numbers , is Luke jealous because he gets a few thousand at a push in his lives ? The likes of him would cream his pants if he had that many in his lives , but they're not because they're not interesting. You all had a point when you called it out to a degree , but you all sit with gifts on still and have no moral compass at all.
Aside from hosting the live, what he's doing isn't any different really, playing underage girls and gifted off the back of it.

Darling NOTHING and I mean NOTHING you say or do will affect me!! And I'm sure Feisty isn't affected either. She doesn't even read here. This is a wish version of Tattle. Only thing about it is ANYONE can join and you can post what you want without it even being removed. Tattle has Rules & they don't allow new members. I do have an account on there which I've had for nearly 3yrs. They stopped me from commenting. I can still log on and like posts though. But that's boring. I enjoy winding ppl up. I know how easy you ppl are to wind up 😁
Wound up? I’m not the one posting pictures of men in nappies, demanding people listen to me.

This was TLDR so I’ll just add that your cats are all fat slags

Darling NOTHING and I mean NOTHING you say or do will affect me!! And I'm sure Feisty isn't affected either. She doesn't even read here. This is a wish version of Tattle. Only thing about it is ANYONE can join and you can post what you want without it even being removed. Tattle has Rules & they don't allow new members. I do have an account on there which I've had for nearly 3yrs. They stopped me from commenting. I can still log on and like posts though. But that's boring. I enjoy winding ppl up. I know how easy you ppl are to wind up 😁
Why don’t you tell them over in the Stephanie Vav something thread? They’ve been really outspoken on their support for the fact freak because he outed Stephanie for her charity fraud.

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Why don’t you tell them over in the Stephanie Vav something thread? They’ve been really outspoken on their support for the fact freak because he outed Stephanie for her charity fraud.
It's ok. A friend of mine on Tattle is starting a thread on him there and using everything I've posted on here. It will get a LOT more viewers over there.

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Thats the one! Dont get me wrong it is awful what Mason must have went through with her child but casting my mind back, i’m pretty sure she was in a live discussing it saying she got no help and someone in the comments mentioned a go fund me was all over the internet. I simply commented on here as we all do what happens and what is said in lives at the time however for her to spin that story and make out i posted her childs name snd personal information over and over again (as you can all see from my thread) was inaccurate. And from that clip you posted and what other CC’s have said tonight she has done to them also, it seems she needs to have a think about what she says on lives as she puts it out there herself. I never knew she called Millsy that word. Thats bang out of order and until tonight i never even knew her childs name was Mason. Anyway i am done with it and enjoying my friday with a few whiskey & some bud
Yeah everyone’s going through some sort of s in their life unfortunately, my personal thought though is that she gets way with far too much of her sty behaviour's! What Mason has went through with her child is awful and I wouldn’t wish that for anyone.

It’s not untill she sinks her wine she can become aggressive, shouts at people, and like you’ve heard will burst out slur’s🤦🏻‍♀️ it doesn’t help though when people are constantly making excuses up for her and accepts her behaviour. Just like you seen last night Hannah & Sheryl were two of them people sticking up for after she said you doxx’d her sons name! Many times she’s said her sons name on angies live & when she’s been drunk but she has to realise that if saying her sons name especially in angie live well… when there’s wrong’uns & pedlos🤢

Status
Not open for further replies.