Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Happy 420 guys 🤣🤣 if you know you know
Screenshot_20240420_113623_Google~2.jpg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
99.9% sure I’ll doxx myself due to me still being half’s asleep and writing things before anyone else figures out who I am🤣😳
I was terrified to click the video and see what I had actually posted, considering I had typed a message just before it and presumably tried to upload the video and I didn’t even upload it 🤣
Imagine that was the way we doxxed ourselves, sleepily uploading a video of ourselves then falling asleep so it can’t even be deleted 🤣

Ergh you are rotten lol who even thinks of that
We defended you when people said that, cal. It wasn’t us! It’s people in the Stephanie Vavron thread. We managed to get the comments deleted by admin cause they were so disgusting, but you need to unleash the beast on them cause they found your address from this thread and they were saying all kinds of suspicious things

Mar 16, 2024
London
Back on it 🥳 Wonder who’s getting it today MB is boring as do
Look at you trying to make friends with zias gifting badge coz you think that them feeling the need to write that they weren't interested in my live, rather than just moving on to something else, will give you something in common with them!
Shame they didn't stick around to watch us play with you huh little pussy cat 🤣🤣
Lisa Kudrow Friends GIF

MrStarMix

Apr 7, 2024
All around the Universe
Look at you trying to make friends with zias gifting badge coz you think that them feeling the need to write that they weren't interested in my live, rather than just moving on to something else, will give you something in common with them!
Shame they didn't stick around to watch us play with you huh little pussy cat 🤣🤣
Lisa Kudrow Friends GIF
Go and breathe into a brown paper bag and calm yourself down 🤣

Lisa Kudrow Friends GIF
I wrote it cause I am here for other reasons than to have TikTok people come here when they’ve lost their TikTok friends, looking for new people to watch their lives 😏 I didn’t watch you before, just because you’re in here doesn’t mean I’ll start now.

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Oh yeah, Tattle is positively booming, considering the only people who can post on there are people who were around 2+ years ago.

Tattle will definitely get more viewers than here, surely. Especially considering the words on everyone’s lips right now is ‘Comment Cafe’ you’re right _c_r_a_b_s_l_a_d_y Tattle is definitely the hotspot to be right now.
👀👀👀👀
Well you've all stated that you are NOT interested in hearing about him over here. My friend has been a tattler for a very long time over 4yrs I think🤔
I have an account for nearly 3 yrs, but I can't post with it. Alll it allows me to do is like posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.