Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Jesus Christ GIF

I went live to prove a point which I did and I went live this morning to chat s, nothing to do with drama or anything which was why I didn't say in here. You have already signed yourself up a loooonnnnnnggggggg time ago.
Oh and no one in here kisses my ass, just coz I get on with some people doesn't mean they kiss my ass.
Anyway, you're the boring one now 😴 buh bye
Don’t twist my words. Didn’t say anyone here kisses your ass. I stated i don’t kiss your ass. Go tell your doctor you broke your pinky promise or something, and stop laugh reacting all my posts cause I’m boring!

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
I’m at the point now where I’m happy to eat beans on toast for a week and just buy the Pro pass for the video face editing app thingy.

Give me some ideas of songs to do. I can do literally any song possible as long as it has a music video with a face in it.

I definitely want to do Angie, Miss Red, Luke, EQ, Dave Doran’s, DG, karina, mama kaz

Angie or Mama Kaz please 🙏 😭

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Afternoon fs!
I've caught up a bit on here.
WHO the do is that cat lady t?
Its like she's come onto comment cafe and got lost! do off to your own thread, or wherever you came from! do sake!!
Fang with the mang is live so I'm getting snacks as I want a sshow today thank you!!
You do off you dumb b. I will go wherever I want to. When you actually own this place and can get rid of me yourself, then you can tell me to do off. Until then, I suggest you sit back down in your corner with your thumb up your arse then swivel b! 😁

Mar 16, 2024
London
Don’t twist my words. Didn’t say anyone here kisses your ass. I stated i don’t kiss your ass. Go tell your doctor you broke your pinky promise or something, and stop laugh reacting all my posts cause I’m boring!
Doctor already knows they ADVISED not ordered 🤣🤣🤣 fing dick head just coz someone shared my live in here you had to be a t, sorry I didn't have a mental health breakdown or autistic meltdown for your entertainment today 🤣🤣 fing wrongun
Ignore list got bigger

Doctor already knows they ADVISED not ordered 🤣🤣🤣 fing dick head just coz someone shared my live in here you had to be a t, sorry I didn't have a mental health breakdown or autistic meltdown for your entertainment today 🤣🤣 fing wrongun
Why you bringing autism into an argument where autism isn’t brought up? Are you aware of whether I’m on the spectrum? Are you really doing that?
Brace Yourself Episode 2 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Mar 2, 2024
You do off you dumb b. I will go wherever I want to. When you actually own this place and can get rid of me yourself, then you can tell me to do off. Until then, I suggest you sit back down in your corner with your thumb up your arse then swivel b! 😁
Soz hard. You should really learn your place. You’re not one of us. You won’t win in here. Keep pushing for a reaction and you’ll get one. Just imagine how much inconvenience we can send your way.
Knife Stabbing GIF by Originals

Mar 20, 2024
UK
I actually love this little wish version of Tattle! I'm a retired at 55, bored housewife. Even though i have a pretty decent social life, I'm still bored that I'm no longer working so I can come here & cause s just for ss & giggles. If i offend anyone, too bad, so sad! Suck it up buttercup. The majority of you seem decent folk. But a few tiktoker scumbags have slipped through the net but easy to rectify that. Just ignore them. Job done!!! Love you all ❤️😉😁

RatedR

Apr 20, 2024
London
I went live to prove a point which I did and I went live this morning to chat s, nothing to do with drama or anything which was why I didn't say in here. You have already signed yourself up a loooonnnnnnggggggg time ago.
Oh and no one in here kisses my ass, just coz I get on with some people doesn't mean they kiss my ass.
Anyway, you're the boring one now 😴 buh bye
You cry and throw the mental health card whenever someone calls you out on your bs. You throw the 'mocking my disabilities' card whenever someone dares to give you the same energy back but yet here you are mocking someone else disability and telling someone to basically harm themselves by telling them to go on a motorway thinking that no one will pick up on your backhanded comments.

If that was done/said to you, we would all have to listen to a sob story and your 50th breakdown. You are a boring T that goes around friendship groups and cries victim when people call you out for your bs attention seeking lies.

You have all of a sudden grew some balls because some people in here say they like you.

Didn't you protest so much about banning Tattle when they came for you because the anonymous trolling you were receiving made you feel bullied, victimized and stressed but here you are doing it to others, I have no issue with anyone here doing that because none of them has cried and protested as much as you have when it was done to you.

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
I actually love this little wish version of Tattle! I'm a retired at 55, bored housewife. Even though i have a pretty decent social life, I'm still bored that I'm no longer working so I can come here & cause s just for ss & giggles. If i offend anyone, too bad, so sad! Suck it up buttercup. The majority of you seem decent folk. But a few tiktoker scumbags have slipped through the net but easy to rectify that. Just ignore them. Job done!!! Love you all ❤️😉😁
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.