Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Where I agree I’m bored of this argument, I am here to call out the TT dicks. Unfortunately, I find you’re one of them
Cat Wiggle GIF
Agree love ❤️

Reactions: Deleted member 1815

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Same my GD has it and is non verbal and lots of other issues it is a very sensitive to me
I don’t boardcast it and don’t want sympathy either
I am sick and tired of people on TT saying it etc
Maybe people have it but be more sensitive to others even if not known

I don’t go round telling people about my GD
Only down it here as it really is pissing me off
Exactly it does hurt you ❤️

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
No.i removed you to add someone else, it wasn't that deep and it said you hadn't been in so didn't think you'd mind and thought I had added you as a joke coz a few people said they didn't want to mod for people so I added them to wind them up
But dont you have 30 spaces for mod there was no need to unmod for some else if that's the case. I'm sure it's 30 🤔 or maybe 20. Either way loads of room for our Judas 🤣

Mar 20, 2024
UK
I agree, seems like some can give it out but don't like it when people respond.
I knew your mask would soon slip and ppl would start to see the REAL you! In the time I've known you, you've left TT 4 times to only go back after a day or 2. You are a drama queen and how dare you use autism to make ppl feel sorry for you! You don't have it. You are despicable. I didn't agree with what you did to Tam! I don't care for the girl but you are a disgusting person.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Didn't Tony get that 15 year old pregnant twice. Surely the walking talking kids are proof enough that hes a fing creep

Mar 20, 2024
UK
It’s his sisters that really do my nut his mum ok just does everything at snail pace his dad no longer with us he was lovely he was from where I come from we got on amazing I did really get on with him ..
I lost my mother in law and last living brother in law in Nov and Dec last yr. My husband only has the kids, myself, my parents & my sister & 2 brothers. Its so sad for him.

Nov 10, 2023
I knew your mask would soon slip and ppl would start to see the REAL you! In the time I've known you, you've left TT 4 times to only go back after a day or 2. You are a drama queen and how dare you use autism to make ppl feel sorry for you! You don't have it. You are despicable. I didn't agree with what you did to Tam! I don't care for the girl but you are a disgusting person.
You can do off.

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
You do off you dumb b. I will go wherever I want to. When you actually own this place and can get rid of me yourself, then you can tell me to do off. Until then, I suggest you sit back down in your corner with your thumb up your arse then swivel b! 😁
Maybe I do own this place 🤣
Anyhoo... I'll leave you be triggered there in the corner for yourself.
No need for a come back, I won't be replying ✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.