Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I cause more chaos guys. I’m letting it go now. I just stated I was here for the drama and I’m not here for things and electricity talks and I guess it escalated from there. I am looking into suing the manufacturers or Monster, as we speak 😂 I did state earlier I am suffering serious menstruation too. But I still regret nothing. Also, I’m going through assessment for autism as we speak, I don’t appreciate being told I’m mocking autism for saying I’m there for the chaos 😭
Sorry Not Sorry Hair GIF by Max

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
If she is digging about what I put about my GD she can do off big time end off don’t want the drama, or any sympathy,
I came here as it is a place where I can call out the wrong ones without been blocked muted etc and have fun
X
I’d say was at mine . I put mine first and started it off . She can run on and start her pitty party 🙄🙄 I’m done with it now 🙄x

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry I cause more chaos guys. I’m letting it go now. I just stated I was here for the drama and I’m not here for things and electricity talks and I guess it escalated from there. I am looking into suing the manufacturers or Monster, as we speak 😂 I did state earlier I am suffering serious menstruation too. But I still regret nothing. Also, I’m going through assessment for autism as we speak, I don’t appreciate being told I’m mocking autism for saying I’m there for the chaos 😭
Sorry Not Sorry Hair GIF by Max
I'm autistic and my daughter so mb can piss right off

Status
Not open for further replies.