Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
Naaaah i seen it all. You were not told to kill yourself, mable mazza etc weren't actually wrong. You did lick arse, you did throw them under a bus. And this isn't your first rodeo. Because cc were supporting you and told you to go to the police, you called the police🤣 that's fing hilarious to me you took trolls advice 🤣 And I'm far from against these people here in this thread. I've sat back and watched you. You are one dumb gullible b
No it was geordie lisa who told me to call the police actually

These were the same people backing you when Tam etc were going for you but iv been watching how you speak to people and I can see why they go for you. And before you bring mental health into it, I’m a paranoid schizophrenic who suffers from bipolar disorder, ptsd and a whole list of other things but I manage not to turn on people and be a t
We love our Pat 🤎🤎🤎

Mar 16, 2024
London
These were the same people backing you when Tam etc were going for you but iv been watching how you speak to people and I can see why they go for you. And before you bring mental health into it, I’m a paranoid schizophrenic who suffers from bipolar disorder, ptsd and a whole list of other things but I manage not to turn on people and be a t
Not turning against everyone just the arseholes who never had my back at all.

Mar 2, 2024
No but obviously I hurt yours when I blocked your ass coz you were licking chloes pussy yesterday 🤣🤣🤣
Newt can be friends with whoever they like. Same as me. You’re attacking newt for bantering with Chlo, I was in there too. If you have an issue feel free to come at me but I’ll tell you now, no one tells me who I talk too, no one owns me. No one

Mar 16, 2024
London
Newt can be friends with whoever they like. Same as me. You’re attacking newt for bantering with Chlo, I was in there too. If you have an issue feel free to come at me but I’ll tell you now, no one tells me who I talk too, no one owns me. No one
Not telling you who you can talk to at all but I am also free to block people if I don't like something I see am I not?

This is what it’s been about all along. Clear to see now. She just wanted to make sure we all had her back and tried going at Chloe and whoever else she doesn’t like. We went for Tam, because we have free will and from what we have seen, we disagree with what tam does! But that doesn’t mean we have to be MBs army.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Not turning against everyone just the arseholes who never had my back at
You caused a s storm, your true colours have come out, I for one don’t want to read your drivel all the time, you have tried to make this thread is about you, I have seen you try to bully others, and cause drama, since you landed here we have had nothing but people coming for you etc, you have taken away from what we do and the laughs we had
I for one will not respond to you again

Mar 8, 2024
Not turning against everyone just the arseholes who never had my back at all.
You really are a vile human. The way you speak to people is disgusting. Take your rancid gob elsewhere and leave people alone. This game of oh I only did what I was told to do doesn't wash with me. You are now going back on ignore. Do yourself a favour and stop the pity party nonsense. Most people can see exactly what you are like.

Mar 2, 2024
Not telling you who you can talk to at all but I am also free to block people if I don't like something I see am I not?
You are. You can block, ignore, un mod anyone you please. What you can’t do is throw out insults and accusations without people going back at you. That’s not how life works. You’ve just brought Chlo into it so clearly that’s the underlying issue that’s brought on the absolute fannyfit you’ve had this morning. You’ve reacted and made a show of yourself for no reason whatsoever. When you’ve calmed your tits and look back on this you will realise you’ve done yourself over in here. No one else.

Also, threatening people that you’ll expose their secrets makes you look like a brat and a terrible friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.