Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I think it’s pointless Ricksta trying to expose anyone with all the stuff there is on him. Don’t think Talia is someone people would really care too much about anyways. I agree, she does seem quite fatal attraction

I don’t understand Harley being around any of these people when she swore she was done with TikTok drama. They all thrive on the drama
She’s always in everyone’s business and boxes

In my opinion you’ve not done nothing wrong! 🤎 sometimes things said in here can be taken a different way than it’s intended to! I’m guilty of it myself!
But I do think it’s Out of order for MB to imply that you were mocking her autism, just because you thought her live was boring and prefer to watch drama!

I’m the same I only watch lives if it’s kicking off, doesn’t mean I want to see anyone have a mental health crisis or see anyone hurt or bullied!

Anyway I’m sort of just ranting now, but I think my point is that there was no need for MB to kick off like that, when she knows what most of us are like and know what we stand for! some of us have even backed her up including Judas! its also pissed me off and offended me that she’s accusing people in here of being bullies for seeing through her s, it’s a low blow! She knows we are not bullies!
I would totally accept a little back and forth for my comment. I would say it’s a little snide but on the same basis as most comments I make to anyone in here. I joke about acting like a little prick. Can check back through any of my posts and I remain fully PC (apart from fat shaming FattySoph because she’s an actual nonce). Autism is the last thing I had on my mind and is actually why many times I’ve held back from her.

I don’t go into lives that are mundane in case I miss something juicy that we all end up talking about in here. But we all turn round and call out the bad things creators say! I joined here to have free reign on my opinion of angie

Judas wasn’t even here and got unmodded and because MB offended others here, they were also attacked. It was bizarre.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
The Vavloons are calling us no well on tattle 😭😭😭

Attachments

• IMG_3520.jpeg
    IMG_3520.jpeg
    204.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3519.jpeg
    IMG_3519.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 61
The Vavloons are calling us no well on tattle 😭😭😭
😂😂😂😂 omg we are infamous. We scared someone to stay away. I almost feel bad. They are very jealous and obsessed with Stephanie’s looks though. They’re making out she’s massive and she has an amazing shape on her 🫣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
😂😂😂😂 omg we are infamous. We scared someone to stay away. I almost feel bad. They are very jealous and obsessed with Stephanie’s looks though. They’re making out she’s massive and she has an amazing shape on her 🫣
I feel like a disney villain 👹 All hail king Stephanie vavaloon 😭😭 I love calling people fat fs as well but she's actually got a good figure 😭

I feel like a disney villain 👹 All hail king Stephanie vavaloon 😭😭 I love calling people fat fs as well but she's actually got a good figure 😭
I’m stealing Cals insult and using fat s from now on cause it’s real retro. I like to think we are like Jafar from Aladdin. We use people as pawns to become king 😈

Status
Not open for further replies.