Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
The problem is miss red lied! It wasn’t just leonas address she doxxed and sent s too! She also had EQs address and angies! They don’t want all the truths about them being brought back up again so they will keep their mouths shut!!
Also pretty sure all this s sending happened around the same time the Clapper stuff was revealed! It also involves rhino Tam, and angie also got sent some dodgey stuff in the post off that lot too! I do think Angie got sent s and a rat! She also got sent a card from Pearl that Pearl wiped on her ass the sick t! I think they all have some serious s on each other and can’t risk falling out 👀🤣 it’s gonna be cinematic when they do fall out though 🤣🤣🤣

wasn't Angie sent cement for her headstone with a note, in the post? fing dodgy that.

I didn't know Pearl wiped her ass on that card she sent to Angie LMAO Angie's grimy fingers was all over that card as well lol

The fall out is coming and it's going to be fing EPIC.

Feb 29, 2024
IMG_6249.jpeg
Only if she pays for miss baguettes video app for a full 5 years

Chunkz

Apr 15, 2024
Rochdale
Alex if you hadn’t of used tt as a way to find women to send your mushroom too then it wouldn’t have ever been brought onto the app! But you can’t portray yourself as a moral compass poster boy while repeatedly flashing your bits to any woman that gives you attention and then getting upset that people talk about you
Very true

Status
Not open for further replies.