Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8058.jpeg

Kelly desperately squeezing herself into Alex’s asshole

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I stand by any women who has suffered DV, fortunately it’s never happened to me personally but what did really get to me was Tony telling that child that her father was not her father. This happened to me 2 days after my mum died by the man who thought was my dad. I was 19 at the time and I can you it affected me terribly for years. It was only after having my son and seeing him grow up to be the spit of my dad and grandad that I knew that vile man had told me lies. So her playing that voice note really hit me. I feel so sorry for her but she’s growing up to be such a strong young lady so huge respect to her
Miss U GIF by giphystudios2021

Feb 29, 2024
Who sent it then? And that’s your opinion but I personally think she did get sent a rat! Also you can’t show dead animals on live you get banned! She’s been sent lots of other vile stuff and I’m not a fan of angie but I do think she was sent it! Especially when you have these big creators that are happy to send vile stuff to people in the post! Just because Sheila said the cat probably brought it in doesn’t mean it did 🤣 Sheila has lied on live too 🤣🤣
It was decking samples and grass. I know who sent it and it was to prove a point about her lieing about having a rat sent to her. Funny how the samples were shown but the rat wasn’t!! Like Shelia said the cat brought the rat in! Angie tells a lot off lies

Status
Not open for further replies.