Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
XlBully best watch her back as if her "stolen content" (Rhys co talks who is also a nasty t) gets too "popular" she won't have it for long! It wouldn't be the first time Miss Beg has taken something away from someone because they were more liked than Rhys and was gifted more then him too!

But I do wonder if Rhys knows and hopefully they have a massive fall out then he spills all the tea on their s 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
I’m gonna have to go back through my screenshots/screen records and see if I have it. But before Christmas J was in Gcrews comments when he was ranting about Zac being on in the morning and trying to take reds spot. And J was saying how she’s tried to tell Donna blah blah blah. Then the next morning she was in zacs saying she loved him. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Shes so two faced.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
XlBully best watch her back as if her "stolen content" (Rhys co talks who is also a nasty t) gets too "popular" she won't have it for long! It wouldn't be the first time Miss Beg has taken something away from someone because they were more liked than Rhys and was gifted more then him too!

But I do wonder if Rhys knows and hopefully they have a massive fall out then he spills all the tea on their s 🤣
I heard the same, she has taken things away from others pure evil b

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
No wayyyy....haha...she doesn't like criticism...makes her cry
Breaking Bad Crying GIF
I haven’t even made a song about her.

YET.

Today might be the day.

Also I just cried at the end of Episode 3 Baby Reindeer. That fing horrible b I wanted to hit her so much and the fact Teri didn’t even hit her back :(
I hope Teri and Donny end up married bless them.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
You know what? I would love to see Rhys come back to the app and do things up for Miss Red and Co!
Same, what he did was wrong in all levels but what they are doing is even worse and all still sat there. But back then she didn’t have the racist fers as her backing singers

Reactions: NoLimits
Status
Not open for further replies.