Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Bored Cat GIF
See the cat s Welsh b is back canโ€™t read itโ€™s comments but laughing at all you lot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Unfortunately not! It's true what been said. You are a bunch of teens on here. Omg and the police are now vetting this thread. I hope you are over 18 ๐Ÿซฃ
Can we please have even the tiniest smidge of proof that any of us are minors, please?

Also if you are insistent that we are a โ€˜bunch of teensโ€™ itโ€™s quite worrying that as a post middle-aged woman, you are so incessantly hanging around here.

prisoner_2120

Feb 28, 2024
Angies attic
Can we please have even the tiniest smidge of proof that any of us are minors, please?

Also if you are insistent that we are a โ€˜bunch of teensโ€™ itโ€™s quite worrying that as a post middle-aged woman, you are so incessantly hanging around here.
I was thinking the same thing, bit fing weird thinking we're all under 18 and then sticking around to beg for our attention. Gives off major pred vibes

Mar 20, 2024
UK

I didnt say you were. I said it was said that you were because you are all so immature on here. And some of your comments are school yard grade tbh.
So are all parents paedophiles for hanging out with their teenagers??

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt

I have a job and own my own place, also my year of birth starts with 19 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
Pretending Season 5 GIF by The Simpsons

Unfortunately not! It's true what been said. You are a bunch of teens on here. Omg and the police are now vetting this thread. I hope you are over 18 ๐Ÿซฃ
If everyone here is a kid why are you in here chatting to us? Bit noncy ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Status
Not open for further replies.