Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Caught this just before Angie ended
IMG_6308.jpeg
Wow

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Because the picture wasn't him...come on, the person in the picture wearing a wedding ring, hes never been married, isn't built the same as ff..and that's not his kink. I'm not a fan but at least tell the truth. I'm not surprised he's reported it, it's a weird thing to do...makes you look as scummy as we think you are..do off away from here
Didn't you read the posts on his thread! Everyone knew it WASN'T him. The guy in the picture is half the size of James for a start ffs. It was a joke thinking that he might just have a sense of humour, but blubbering blubber guts like him has none 😢
Oh and his lies about me going live talking about him are getting exposed. The video he used was from Jan/Feb time. The original I posted MYSELF on my original Tiktok account. And I've not been live in weeks. Tiktok can and will be able to verify that!!! Why he lies I'll never know because he ALWAYS gets caught out.

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
Hi everyone, just popped over from the lifewithlou thread.

She has been saying today that she is going to telling everyone in either Angie or Canadian Angie’s live at 4pm today how some of her ex-followers got her house raided this weekend.

If any of you have experienced Lou before, you would know this is total bullshit. It would be great if people could read the last few pages of her thread and see what kind of messages she has been sending to her old mods the past couple of days.
She an ex addict (possibly still) pathological liar, pretended she was dv’d and painted bruises on her face.. and thats just an insight! I’ll let you decide if shes a t or not! 🤣

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Paedophile
Funny GIF

I didnt say you were. I said it was said that you were because you are all so immature on here. And some of your comments are school yard grade tbh.
So are all parents paedophiles for hanging out with their teenagers??
But your still in this form begging for anyone’s attention! Surely if you thought anyone was under 18 in here you wouldn’t still be commenting🤷🏻‍♀️ but as you class it “just a mother hanging out with her teenage children” you my friend are a fing wrong’un! 0121 do fing one👋🏼

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Didn't you read the posts on his thread! Everyone knew it WASN'T him. The guy in the picture is half the size of James for a start ffs. It was a joke thinking that he might just have a sense of humour, but blubbering blubber guts like him has none 😢
Oh and his lies about me going live talking about him are getting exposed. The video he used was from Jan/Feb time. The original I posted MYSELF on my original Tiktok account. And I've not been live in weeks. Tiktok can and will be able to verify that!!! Why he lies I'll never know because he ALWAYS gets caught out.
REPEAT AFTER ME...
NO ONE CARES!!!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Funny GIF

But your still in this form begging for anyone’s attention! Surely if you thought anyone was under 18 in here you wouldn’t still be commenting🤷🏻‍♀️ but as you class it “just a mother hanging out with her teenage children” you my friends are a fing wrong’un! 0121 do fing one👋🏼
Milkshake 🫣 has violence chose you today as well lol 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.