Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Be careful of that account it was chatting with frosty like friends in angies comments earlier and it threatened cal
IMG_6308.jpeg
Blocked it!

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
the thing with paigey and taurian is they lose credibility when they use Angie with their fight against Alex and Red etc. Because let’s face it Angie has been so racist numerous times.
Was it a week (or 2) ago that they shouting about Angie being the biggest racist on the app? Now it's all giggles and camaraderie. 🙄

Feb 29, 2024
That Ruth b is absolutely disgusting 😤 To use child abuse as a fing weapon is the lowest thing! Vile disgusting lowest of the low piece of s cretin she is. Her voice, her face, her everything is VILE evil b.

Sorry 😞
Who is this Ruth, need to check if I follower her, or it may be a Ruthie? Not sure

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
the thing with paigey and taurian is they lose credibility when they use Angie with their fight against Alex and Red etc. Because let’s face it Angie has been so racist numerous times.
I agree. I get that they’re probably past caring after all the abuse they’ve received but Angie isn’t the ally they need in their corner. She incited hate against them after those race debates. Alex is a lot of things but when it comes to him and Angie, she has said and done the worst on the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.