Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Feel like I’m on a comedown after last night 😂 that was brilliant! Oh and cockerpoo annoys the s out of me, running round boxes last night to inform her clique about what was going on in Paige’s live 🙄 I see you cockershit! The t in the friendship group who plants a seed and steps back to watch it grow
Basically the same 💩 Felicity gets called out for, but no one realises as Cockerdoo-doo throws out some big words.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
IMG_8077.png

This showed up on my FYP earlier, an account outing Demi, that group etc. well, I noticed right away a very unusual name of an account in here I’ve called out before for being sus. Now I know being in the clappers don’t make you that group, but I’m more sus now, I’ll not be eating these anymore until I get to the bottom of it 🤔
What account have I missed something?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’d love to have one but I so scared of surgery 😭 enjoy the gym later xx
I can’t tell you how scared I was, panic attack wasn’t the word, but I will honestly say the surgeon I had had and his staff was out this world, my care was fantastic. The only time I did flip is when they tried to put an oxygen mask on me, but that steams back from 31 years ago, otherwise I felt so safe xx

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I had breast implants on the NHS because I had a disfigurement 🥺 I had to go for assessments to make sure I was OK and it wasn't for vanity. But I do agree that it shouldn't be because you are small in size. They don't last forever and you need further surgeries.
It is this woman I know she wanted them done for cosmetic looks nothing else. X

Status
Not open for further replies.