SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Stabbing American Horror Story GIF by AHS
Could I order two dozen to start with? šŸ˜‚

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Perhaps Chloe was stationary when the police arrived, but they probably went on an evidence searching exercise and reviewed cctv catching her driving the vehicle minutes before she parked to prove drink driving. My guess is drink driving is a higher sentence than the other one they mentioned
Iā€™ll be honest, I donā€™t know the legalities/specifics. What bothered me was her (life) comparing her personal DV/driving case to Chloeā€™s and insinuating Chloeā€™s DV canā€™t have been as bad, because they didnā€™t go easier on her or add a mitigating circumstances label.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So Life of the edge just admitted to speeding?? Research how many deaths occur from people speeding. What happens if she had of killed someone wheres her energy then you dragon šŸ¤”
FACTS.

If we be totally pedantic and realistic here, then if she has so much energy for (certain) people who have drink drove, she needs to have energy for the rest of the top 5.

Sheā€™s literally JUST had ICE in her box who was driving whilst on live and touching his phone to mute and unmute.

She has also been live herself while driving and holding her phone and reading comments.

Your moderator just admitted to speeding, which again is a factor in road deaths.

Sheā€™s only so mad about drink driving right now because she can berate Chloe over it.

Like yeah drink driving is really bad but itā€™s bad when everyone does it, not just when Chloe did it.
But speeding and distraction kills people too and sheā€™s no energy for it because she does it and her mates do it.

IMG_1140.png

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Sorry what... i never ever threaten to ring people's work? As much as i dislike someone its a level of respect.
Yeah but the thing is.. Angie completely went with the narrative that she HAD phoned Chloeā€™s work and she was going to continue to do so

Click here to see her literally saying it

So whilst I would also never call anyoneā€™s work either, can she really be too shocked that people rang Lynz work, when everyone thought she did ring Chloeā€™s?

Why does she lie SO much about things she says sheā€™s done, and when she says sheā€™s lying she acts as if it was one big funny joke but if anyone else tells a lie theyā€™re literal Satan himself.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Iā€™ll be honest, I donā€™t know the legalities/specifics. What bothered me was her (life) comparing her personal DV/driving case to Chloeā€™s and insinuating Chloeā€™s DV canā€™t have been as bad, because they didnā€™t go easier on her or add a mitigating circumstances label.
Itā€™s all bullshit. Everyoneā€™s story has to be better than someone elseā€™s šŸ„± each situation/police case is different. Only Chloe will know what really happened that night.. and whoā€™s fecking business is it on TikTok anyway? As long as Chloe has learnt her lesson since, I for one couldnā€™t give a do as long as she doesnā€™t do it again šŸ˜‚

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Yeah but the thing is.. Angie completely went with the narrative that she HAD phoned Chloeā€™s work and she was going to continue to do so

Click here to see her literally saying it

So whilst I would also never call anyoneā€™s work either, can she really be too shocked that people rang Lynz work, when everyone thought she did ring Chloeā€™s?

Why does she lie SO much about things she says sheā€™s done, and when she says sheā€™s lying she acts as if it was one big funny joke but if anyone else tells a lie theyā€™re literal Satan himself.
I donā€™t agree with the phone calls to Lynzs work as it ties in with the hate crime she was subjected to. Tam committing hate crime against her and inciting hate by telling everyone to ring her work.

But I agree with your Angie comment, she just fing lies all the time and itā€™s next level embarrassing for a grown ass woman!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Omg. I just was reading comments on that video of Angie saying she rang Chloeā€™s work and saw a comment from Team mā¤ļør and was thinking I miss their account as they had some brilliant Angie videos on, so I clicked it to see if itā€™s deactivated..

But no. ITS NOW AN ACCOUNT DEDICATED TO EXPOSING ANGIE.
Sorry if this is old news but Iā€™m excited

FACTS.

If we be totally pedantic and realistic here, then if she has so much energy for (certain) people who have drink drove, she needs to have energy for the rest of the top 5.

Sheā€™s literally JUST had ICE in her box who was driving whilst on live and touching his phone to mute and unmute.

She has also been live herself while driving and holding her phone and reading comments.

Your moderator just admitted to speeding, which again is a factor in road deaths.

Sheā€™s only so mad about drink driving right now because she can berate Chloe over it.

Like yeah drink driving is really bad but itā€™s bad when everyone does it, not just when Chloe did it.
But speeding and distraction kills people too and sheā€™s no energy for it because she does it and her mates do it.

IMG_1140.png
It's all back and forth with them its horrendous because it triggers people who have or are going through these situations. Driving under any influence or any distraction aswell as speeding are all bad. There will never be a 1 up for any of them its just a battle of the most views and how many people they can push their narrative onto. Just like when tiktok introduced banning people for driving whilst live they found a loop hole to flip their cameras. I'll never understand why anyone would want to put their own life in danger let alone anyone else's at the risk of a few gifts. What's really frustrating is along with the mod admitting to speeding is the fact she sat in a box battle with tony who was pissed out of his face driving then his mod dropped him in it i really wish I'd of recorded that šŸ˜©

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.