Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It's been the exact same script for about a year now, except every so often she adds a new name to the list of people who've "bullied" her for a "year". She's absolutely fixated on Chloe and talks about her 24/7.
Iv never heard her mention Chloe at all 😂, this is the first time Iv heard this story or heard her mention her 😂. Maybe that happens on the same version of the fyp that miss red has and I don't.

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 2429
Apr 18, 2024
England
Anyone remember when Miss Red was friends with SJ, Birdy Apple Boots and Ellie and they had the "aftershow"? There was some mass fallout/controversy involving this Freddi, and then Freddi disappeared/was ostracised. I can't remember what happened, but Freddi is in exposedin4k's box.
Speaking of SJ I was wondering where she was, not heard Moaning Myrtle for a long while now she drifted away a couple months after Rhys’ swift departure didn’t she? But not before she did the rankings a couple times
And Happy Feet, is she in the discard pile of Miss Red’s ever growing list of rejects?

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve been busy all day and just hopped on to see this. Am I in a parallel universe?!

IMG_0440.png
Heart Love GIF by kurrrtwu

I’m going to bed. Bun the world 😭

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
Iv never heard her mention Chloe at all 😂, this is the first time Iv heard this story or heard her mention her 😂. Maybe that happens on the same version of the fyp that miss red has and I don't.
😂😂 She will always circle it back to Chloe if you listen to the drivel for long enough. She's not happy with the ex-plm lot atm, cuz she thought she was BFF's with them then it went to s.

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Speaking of SJ I was wondering where she was, not heard Moaning Myrtle for a long while now she drifted away a couple months after Rhys’ swift departure didn’t she? But not before she did the rankings a couple times
And Happy Feet, is she in the discard pile of Miss Red’s ever growing list of rejects?

Happy Feet never came back after joining that box whilst on the group call “outing” Rhys. She took her ranking money and ran.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circe
Status
Not open for further replies.