Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Miss Dread says '' as much as I talk about people, it's the FYP, it's what I do, it's in the job description ''

is this an official role then? are you a registered business and employed as a host?

What is the legal status of the FYP news that makes you think you have the right to bully and harass people, Miss Dread?

If I decide to host an FYP segment of my own, can I do like you Miss Dread and bully and harass?

What a fing idiot.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2024
D Block
She doesn't even do FYP any more. She just spends the time defending g herself against videos 😂😂😂
family discover GIF

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Miss Dread says '' as much as I talk about people, it's the FYP, it's what I do, it's in the job description ''

is this an official role then? are you a registered business and employed as a host?

What is the legal status of the FYP news that makes you think you have the right bully and harass people, Miss Dread?

If I decide to host an FYP segment of my own, can I do like you Miss Dread and bully and harass?

What a fing idiot.
Job description? Where was the job advertised?

As its a job I'm sure she will be paying tax and NI and have wage slips confirming this

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Miss Dread '' if I say something offensive it's just an act, it's just banter ''

Oh really? I know you think thats some kind of defence for slander but it won't work if you get done for stalking and harassment.
Anyone heard anymore about that person going to the police about

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Miss Dread '' if I say something offensive it's just an act, it's just banter ''

Oh really? I know you think thats some kind of defence for slander but it won't work if you get done for stalking and harassment.
So when she got fined for not sending her kid to school, was her excuse in court that it's just banter?

Or is it a case now if your racist that it's 'banter'?

Apr 20, 2024
Uk

What is the legal status of the FYP news that makes you think you have the right to bully and harass people, Miss Dread?

What a fing idiot.
Imagine if we did a fyp segment.... Would be the quickest ban on tiktok history 🤣🤣

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
As a woman who has been trying for a baby since June 2022, I found the Gemzino thing COMPLETELY disrespectful, not only for Demi, but for the women who, like me, have endured the pain of negative tests, your own body driving you insane, fake symptoms, etc. I could go on forever. The entire situation made me sick to my stomach, and I feel for that unborn baby the most. SHAME ON YOU DANIEL AND GEMMA FOR THIS ENTIRE SITUATION :mad: :mad: :mad:

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
It's not the views, it's opening boxes to let everyone go at people, sometimes for hours.

This is such an hypocritical live. You can't start a live claiming to protect one person's mh,while dragging down others, just because it suits you and then expect people to not judge and condemn you!

She can't take anyone talking about her, you would expect her to have some molecule of understanding! I don't think she puts one ounce of thought into anything she says, EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.