Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Just opened TikTok EQ is live but also in miss red box - all her comments are saying how awful cockershitr is and why does everyone love DG - please tell me some of this got recorded? I saw yesterday a bit where she wanted to go home cos him and JC had gone off seperately from the girls - is it about that?
Haven't seen any of her live I got bored after 30 seconds am sure someone will got SR of it.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Just opened TikTok EQ is live but also in miss red box - all her comments are saying how awful cockershitr is and why does everyone love DG - please tell me some of this got recorded? I saw yesterday a bit where she wanted to go home cos him and JC had gone off seperately from the girls - is it about that?
Ok EQ is cam 2 DC Dector she just said “my plan hasn’t even started yet” implying creating drama on the trip / between them. I really hope she causes him issues he deserves it 😈

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I don’t even shout at my children! I change the tone of my voice. I’m not a gentle parent but that’s more my style than anything else
agreed, i do believe that talking to children as you'd want to be spoken to yourself is the best way. i find some aspects of gentle parenting are very patronising sounding but the general ethos is much better than how i was raised.

i wouldn't want someone in a position of power to smack me if i did something wrong, i don't see why children should be subject to that either.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Actually they did a video saying that they don't mind getting called andrew.

It was aroind the time they claimed to have had a DBS check done, and apparently had no convictions.

But yeah you might be right
i think deadnaming EQ is a surefire way to have us all branded as nasty trolls. i love some of your straight to the point questions on lives but please don't share any transphobic views on here please.

Status
Not open for further replies.