Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Im sorry but I have no respect for Taurian and Paigey. You can’t come for other racist while backing one of the biggest on the app!
They’re moving mad lately with Ang but I’ve a feeling it’s some sort of long game. I can’t imagine why they’d just ‘be friends’. Another thing that occurs to me is the black gentleman Daryl Davis, who converted racists with love and kindness - from the KKK. Could they be using love to fight hate? I don’t know but I’ve a feeling it’s more than surface 🤔

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I'd best get my devices charged for Mr Mushroom Tuggers live later :ROFLMAO:
Wish I could listen to any live my little 2 yr old person got me on my toes today drawn all over my walls broke one my speakers lobbed her lunch everywhere pulled heads off my flowers in the garden thrown my hand towels down the bog she gone wild today she driving me to have a drink tonight 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
london
Read the hashtags 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_5728.png
    IMG_5728.png
    452.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Haha
Reactions: Little Marshmallow

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Couple of posts back apparently I'm someone I'm not and miss attention seeker.

Not bothering me anyway as I was brought up to say if someone is a t to say it (not the person saying I'm miss attention seeker)

Something to do with similar typing or wording pattens
We all had initiation 🤣 it’s part of the welcome party 🎉🤣

I was either miss j, red, Alex at one point just go with it and if u aren’t one of them time will tell like unfortunately there’s been a few who have become strange and actually people who they were accused of being 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
We all had initiation 🤣 it’s part of the welcome party 🎉🤣

I was either miss j, red, Alex at one point just go with it and if u aren’t one of them time will tell like unfortunately there’s been a few who have become strange and actually people who they were accused of being 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
Well I'm strange full fing stop 🤣🤣

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
They’re moving mad lately with Ang but I’ve a feeling it’s some sort of long game. I can’t imagine why they’d just ‘be friends’. Another thing that occurs to me is the black gentleman Daryl Davis, who converted racists with love and kindness - from the KKK. Could they be using love to fight hate? I don’t know but I’ve a feeling it’s more than surface 🤔
Definitely agree here, seems like they’ve both either had a taste of the views Angie has to offer and seeking benefit or they are just keeping their enemies closer.

Have noticed both Paige and Taurian are taking a much more laid back approach at educating Angie and the people around her where they usually would be quite firey so do also think using love to fight hate is a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.