Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I brought up the Palestinian video because I can't fing stand Angie and her lies, deflection, black teeth, etc etc. I got blocked only when I reminded her that she showed her audience the dog cruelty video, so thank you for reminding me of that. I'm not a screen recorder, I don't post on tiktok but thank you to the brave souls that do to hold these racist manky little bastards accountable 🫡❤️
Welcome 🩵 She hates being reminded of her past actions, especially the really heinous ones. The video is a few pages back and is a definite must watch to understand just how poisonous she can be.

Reactions: Circe
Feb 29, 2024
How long before the march kicks off. EDL scum FCUKTHEULEZFOX (@fcuktheulezfox) is LIVE | TikTok
Screenshot_20240423_144313_TikTok~2.jpg

Managed to comment and screen shot 🤣🤣

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Basically, Ang was “sent” (refused to give a source) a video containing animal torture (war crimes) and so used that as an excuse to go on a rant about Palestine/Gaza. She watched the video again and showed it to the screen 💔 I of course blanked that out.
I don't want to see that and glad I wasn't around to see that, when did this happen?

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Guys just to let you know I have invented Comment Cafe Cosmetics and all I have left to do is the voiceover but it’s launching soon and I’m so excited for us all.

Can you please post some good ideas for names for shades of lipsticks and highlighters please that have to do with creatirs
Dilly’s dusty highlighter
Red wine
Racist Red

Reactions: Birdie
Status
Not open for further replies.