BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Shine a mirror?
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
‘As you can see the lip goes down in the photo’

Yes Alex we can see that. The lip points down which is exactly why you choose that image for Lynz.

Does he think everyone was born yesterday? Taking the piss out of Lynz disability is scummy but if you’re gonna do at least have the backbone to admit it.

And get some fresh air you sound congested as do, rotting away in that basement. Pussy.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Oh shut up cockershite are you trying to say black people can’t be well spoke too? Because Paige mimicking your accent has nothing to do with you being white if you’re trying to spin it that way.
Paige even commented on my video with this and she knows I’m a POC too - it’s purely a comment about accents, nothing to do with colour.

IMG_3936.jpeg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Oh shut up cockershite are you trying to say black people can’t be well spoke too? Because Paige mimicking your accent has nothing to do with you being white if you’re trying to spin it that way.
I’m so flabbergasted that she’s running with that argument. She’s actually thick as s and a total racist enabler everyone’s spot on. I’m so so so embarassed for her luckily all her mates and super fans are “simpletons” but Jesus Christ.

Mar 2, 2024
Omg you’ve written my exact thoughts. I completely agree it is not my place. I find myself constantly shocked at so many people on the app
I’m ignorant on many things, I’m the first to admit it, but I’m always happy and willing to learn. What I’ve written is what I truly believe with my heart. Who am I to speak on the effects of racism and it’s ongoing behaviours people continue to display 🤎

Status
Not open for further replies.