Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Am I loosing the plot but how the hell is Laura saying she knows where Paige lives Alex’s fault? If that narrative is being said surely that means the doxing of reds address is Paige and Taurians fault?

Same energy right?
Firstly reds address was not doxxed. So that’s outta the window already.

Secondly I actively saw mods mute and block basic comments disagreeing with Alex. Yet that comment regarding knowing where paige lived and racist comments were not muted or blocked.

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
@kushqueen is eager 🤣

IMG_1287.jpeg

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Nooo. I’ve just deleted it because I have no idea who Laura is and she sounded really really vulnerable and I’m not having it on my conscience

The screenshots are still here and they still exist I’m just not having it on me on there
Laura has gone into angies box a load of times giving it loads. She definitely isn’t as vulnerable as they are making out honestly

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Can’t they see this is to deflect from the exposing of Red look how they all flew into Paige’s live J, Pearl and Luke the judge, I could be wrong but this has been plotted by the EDL like the lies over reds doxing
I honestly don't think they have the intelligence to organise this but I agree it's definitely worked in their favour

Nov 10, 2023
I’m sure I must have seen her, but I didn’t recognise the name or anything and still didn’t when I heard her in the box, weirdly
I’ve just had a vague memory of her being in Alex’s box and they were saying she has to message Alex to ask him if words are okay to say because she doesn’t know.

Status
Not open for further replies.