• IMG_3628.jpeg
    IMG_3628.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3633.jpeg
    IMG_3633.jpeg
    288.5 KB · Views: 23
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Ive tried uploading this too tiktok but sound keeps getting removed ffs even if i put a sound over it 🤦🏻‍♀️ the facial expressions had me 💀 forgot i recorded this
Why does she do that with her sunglasses? It's like a kid who did something funny once and is still doing it hours later expecting you to laugh, ITS NOT FUNNY ANGIE, JUST STOP!!!

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
If anything should have stopped the toxicity between these 'creators', it should have been last night.
The whole threat to dox pagey clearly evidences the reach they have to the vulnerable and easily manipulated. Whilst the understanding was not there for the full ramifications of their actions, it was clear for me that that individual felt they'd do anything to protect said hosts and the blame for that lies fully with the hosts.
I would have thought this would have opened up their eyes to the consequences of the BS they spew daily but no, it just turned into who's the biggest victim competition.
New levels of scummery!

If anything should have stopped the toxicity between these 'creators', it should have been last night.
The whole threat to dox pagey clearly evidences the reach they have to the vulnerable and easily manipulated. Whilst the understanding was not there for the full ramifications of their actions, it was clear for me that that individual felt they'd do anything to protect said hosts and the blame for that lies fully with the hosts.
I would have thought this would have opened up their eyes to the consequences of the BS they spew daily but no, it just turned into who's the biggest victim competition.
New levels of scummery!
I’ve missed so much wtf? 😳

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
New levels of scummery!
Wtf happened?

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I'm on cocodomol 5 years now due to pain .. I no I need off but can't get my head in to it I go crazy wen I run out .frighten x
Ive been on them, tramadol, dihydrocodeine, gabapentin,morphine,oramorph, carbamezspine, pregablin (these are horrific, don’t ever take them)oxycodone. I just wean myself off slowly. I take diazepam but it doesn’t help so don’t reorder it much 🤨

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Wtf happened?
The usual, everyone going at each other which lead to one of Brighams viewers to post in the comments she knows where one of the others lives.
Person who posted this has learning difficulties from what I've seen in his box and Miss Reds.
Rather than realise ok this has gone on too far now, it's potentially dangerous for all involved (including the viewer) it just escalated into further bust ups, cam 2s and who's had it worse.
Can't talk on much of what happened after as I just couldn't be bothered with it all and switched off.

Status
Not open for further replies.