Police trying to find me and the man with no name

Bane of my life i cant @ him 😭fml!

Is this a time where i can claim i'm now Brigham even though I'm not😭😭

Attachments

• IMG_4408.png
    IMG_4408.png
    977.5 KB · Views: 17

Medusa

Miss Red is what you would call a 'people pleaser' she'll agree with people and she'll go along with whatever they say - Adding her bit in here and there. I've come across a few and they are sly and toxic.
People pleasers, fear falling out with anyone because they've said way too much and they don't want what they've said being exposed. Hence the reason why Miss Red won't take sides.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
All I want to know is did LK give permission for dg to show eq this video.
I deleted my reply as I re read it and it didn’t represent my thoughts properly so I’ve reworded

been wondering the same as it’s actually a crime - if Dan wanted to show what a good figure she has etc he could show her videos - She’s a pole dancer and has videos where you can literally almost see her arse hole it’s extremely flexible work. so there’s no way he can rationalise that to LK - if that makes sense?
LK is quite shy and quiet (Reworded)ironically so my guess is she wouldmt have given permission. Like just cos she gets her body out for her work doesn’t mean she’s want her boyfriend to show sex videos…
Also if she had allowed it or known Dan would say ‘yeah LK knows she’s not bothered at all’

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I don’t know. I think Gracie will receive lots of complaints about her. It’s put her in awkward position.
Could this be the start of EQ’s downfall?
No chance, if EQ being evil before didn't kill her off this won't. As we know people thrive on the drama. This however will boost LKs platform which could be the reason for all this. These weirdos will do anything for views and money even if it means "acting" like pure evil to each other.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
i really don't care about two manipulative begs having beef, but i watched EQ from facebook she is a massive t, she hates herself, is it because she is jelous of biological females, or is because theres still a very aggressive angry male trying to get out, did she transition to early maybe, is she having regrets, i also think she is obsessed with cla, maybe even in love with her 🤷‍♀️ shes one wicked bitter twisted t !!!

LippyLady

Apr 1, 2024
London
How can u not think what Ruth has said isn’t disgusting and vile? U have just said she says the truth? Have u seen the recording if u haven’t I suggest u go and watch it 😑
I was in the clapper, l heard what Ruth said, it wasn’t nice and she’ll admit that herself but did you hear WHY she said it? Or did you just focus on Ruth because you hate her?

Status
Not open for further replies.