Desperate 🙄

Attachments

• IMG_2789.png
    IMG_2789.png
    330.5 KB · Views: 61
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Oh... you guys might wanna see this... :oops:

T hi s is what I was watching unfold last night! She had all these comments like “don’t let her ruin your night” and she was replying to them all it was so bizarre. All these karens beside themselves while she’s at dinner (aged 37). assumed there had been some sort of row before this.

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
She already got banned the other day, she had to do the FYP on a backup 🤣
When it gets permanently banned I think you should take her name on one of yours and make a video saying thanks, then sign off with Grimsby gobbler 🤣🤣

I was listening to someone earlier and any account get banned too many times it will become and permanent one. Eq said that too as she's had to buy new phones every time she gets a permanent banned.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I think I’m caught up 😮 wow what a day.

I see Cockerpoo has been throwing her shade around about CC. She literally looks down, but has no clue, the social status, employment status, work history of any of us. Has zero clue who we might be, or who any of us might be friends with on the App, mod for etc. she’s full of assumptions.

I genuinely used to enjoy listening to her, she was balanced in most of her opinions. Now she’s a box hopper, trying to control the narrative. I hope they phase her out for trying to control everyone.
Am I the only person that doesn’t have an alter ego on the app??? I’m literally no one and have no connections…

Also I hope none of you are “gifting” anyone on this morally bankrupt app!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I know Luke thinks he hit a home run with that video of Shep but play the rest of the video Luke...

I was in that live stream and Shep also spoke about what the customer had been doing in the background to ruin her business.

But I have to say, I found the way Shep spoke about the customer very distasteful.
Where’s the video? I can’t stand her. I breed dogs and do it properly, she’s in it for the money. My floofer poopers are genetically healthy before being bred and I have a 2yr waiting list so ‘ner 😛🤪

Attachments

• IMG_8656.jpeg
    IMG_8656.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 41
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Thank you my darl

I hope she seen this and goes in and out of lives to try and be a prick, when I only needed it to cut it out to animate it myself.

I miss everyone. Feel I’ve been away hours.

This video I’m doing is hilarious but it’s taking ages because I’m animating a dog, but I just can’t wait to post it when it’s done 🤣🤣
I fing love your videos

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Am I the only person that doesn’t have an alter ego on the app??? I’m literally no one and have no connections…

Also I hope none of you are “gifting” anyone on this morally bankrupt app!
The only time I gift is when I get coins from treasure chests, but I agree with this, I have no connections on the app, I'm just me.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
another one who plays on peoples emotions for money, no matter what my situation and i have been in some sty ones i would never ever financially manipulate strangers to part with their wages/ benefits not knowing their circumstances to fund a lifestyle
It’s called child exploitation, there’s a lot in here doing that. I saw a really bad one last night, need to see if I can find it. Wee girl dancing provocatively,people saying to the mum about the 17k saves and she thinks it’s nice people who love her daughter ☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.